October 22, 2007

Good Grief!

I got a call from my insurance company last week. The guy that "I hit" has gotten a lawyer and is suing my insurance company. GOOD GRIEF! It is obvious that this guy is trying to get something for nothing. I am so glad that I have good insurance. I am glad that I do not have to deal with these people directly. I would love to give him something to see the doctor about, but that is not very Christian. It is just so frustrating! I want to make sure that his car is repaired and his visit to the hospital is paid for. I am not trying to shaft him but he is trying to shaft me through my insurance company. I guess we will see where this goes over time.

This coming Thursday, October 25, I go to court about the accident and the ticket. The policeman who covered the accident was so nice, and he told me that he would try to help me out in court. I will take all the pictures of the accident and a written account accident. The officer told me that I may be able to get the charges dropped since I have a clean record. We will see.

Please pray if the Holy Spirit brings me to your mind on Thursday morning, around 9:00. I appreciate it.

No comments: