November 9, 2007

Good News/Bad News

Well, I have some good news and some bad news. Which do you want to hear first? Okay, good news it is. My file went before the Army Chaplaincy Board on November 7-8, and I was approved!

Okay, now for the bad news. I was approved for Army Reserves not the Active Duty Army. OOF! So what does this mean? Well, it means that my file will be resubmitted and go before the Army Chaplaincy Board in December. When my file goes before them again I could be approved for Active Duty.

My recruiter is trying to figure out why I was not approved for Active Duty since I have a strong file. Anyway, we are back to the hurry up and wait game.

If we are still only approved for Reserves I could accept that appointment. We feel like we are supposed to be Active Duty, so we will keep praying.

Thank you all for your prayers and support.

No comments: