November 2, 2007

Victoria's Birthday Dance

So, where do all the years go? It is hard to believe that Victoria is a teenager. She is really making me old. Last year we had her biggest birthday surprise, a trip to Disneyland. Even though we normally take a trip to Disney World in the Fall, we had never been to Disney for her birthday. It was a magical birthday surprise, Disneyland style. She was really surprised, and we were able to make great memories together. This year her birthday was a little more low key. Laura and Victoria are acting in a local production of The Matchmaker so our schedules are worked around the play.

Since we are getting ready for the Army, we said that we were going to get Victoria one nice gift for her birthday and one for Christmas. I have attached a short video of her opening her gift from us. Do you think she likes it?

Yes, Victoria is more technologically advanced than her parents. She now has an iPod. She has been listening to her music practically non-stop. I am glad that she likes it. Was that a hip-hop routine we saw her do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!