December 20, 2007

"Répondez s'il-vous-plaît" (RSVP)

When you receive an invitation to an event you are normally asked to respond or RSVP. Recently, I received an invitation to attend the NAMB Missionary/Chaplain Commissioning Service. I responded and reserved my place for the event.

This caused me to think about an invitation we have all received. As you know, some years ago Christ came into our world, and because of his coming, we have been invited to be a part of his family. The invitation requires a response. Have you responded and reserved your spot yet?

God reserved a specific time and place to make himself known in the world, and it was confirmed by the birth of Jesus. God wants to reserve a time and place to make himself known to you personally.

Thank you for inviting us all Lord! I accept! I hope you will accept God's invitation into an unbelievable relationship.

RSVP! TODAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just think I knew you when. I've seen your good times and sad times, but you always came back and in a postive way. God must love youy
I can not comparre His love to moine, but I DO LOVE MY GOOD BUDDY; i HOPE i WAS ALWAYS THERE WHEN YOU NEEDED ME
lOVE
cARL (GRANDDADDy)