July 26, 2008

Haircut Please

I have been asked about my hair so I thought I would include some pictures for your amusement. The haircut actually has an interesting story. I borrowed Mark’s (the guy cutting my hair) clippers. Because I was cutting off so much hair I broke his clippers. One thing for sure, I was a great comedic relief from the very beginning. I cannot imagine how things would have turned out if Mark and Loren had not helped me. Thanks to my Chaplain friends I now have an Army haircut. I do not have a picture, but I did shave all my hair off a few weeks ago. It has grown back out; I can now say that I have shaved my head. I get to thank Loren for that one. Thanks Loren!

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Hey Michael,
Love the new haircut. Bet its a great help in staying cool too. Glad to hear that everything is going good. Know that my prayers are with you, Laura, and Victoria as you go along the path that God has set before you.
Bruce