August 25, 2008

Eight Days

Wow, where has the time gone? There are only eight more training days before I graduate. I cannot believe the time has gone so quickly, but I am ready to graduate. 


Last week our class was in the field from Tuesday to Friday. The training was a lot of fun and practical. The training was a culmination of all the education we have gotten this far. I am truly being stretched to be the best Chaplain for our Soldiers and their families. 

I would like to thank you all for your prayers for me and my family! Your prayers really do make a difference. For those of you who do not know God answered our prayers about providing a pastor for Menokin. Menokin called their new pastor and he started on August 3. Praise God! God not only hears our prayers but answers them. 

Well, it is time for bed.

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Michael, it does indeed seem like it was only yesterday when you finally began your summer of training. I know God is with you and your family there and that he is guiding you on the path he wants you to follow. I will continue to keep the three of you, part of my family, in my prayers, to watch over and keep you all safe from whatever pitfalls that may lay ahead in the pathway along your journey. And yes, he did answer your prayers for the new minister, thank you and thank God for his guiding hand. Bruce.