January 11, 2008

New Kid On The Block

Hello, all. Happy 2008 to you! Well, the reason for writing is to let you know about a new editor in our midst. No, I am not talking about the member of our church who just became the editor of our local paper; I am talking about my daughter.

The other day my daughter asked me if she could edit my blog. She told me she wished she could correct all the grammatical errors, and I laughed. (Way to make your dad feel good.) Victoria inherited a command of the English language from her mother's side of the family. So, I have said all of this to say that I am going to let her start editing my blog.

I must say that I am excited because this is a wonderful way to embrace the gifts that God has given her. It also allows her to experience a type of profession that may interest her later in life.

I hope you will enjoy our grammar lessons. (I am not sure who will be the teacher and who will be the student. Maybe, we will be both.)

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your assignments!

(If you readers catch errors, it will be because she did not edit the post.)

No comments: